Hillview Rise Residences
An affordable condo with good investment potential.
Hillview Rise Residences in Singapore – a luxury lifestyle in the midst of a natural paradise
Hillview Rise Residences is the latest luxury condo launch in an upmarket residential neighbourhood of classy freehold condos and landed property surrounded by the wonders of nature.
The condo is near Hillview MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) rail station and will enjoy an exclusive, secluded setting with high-end on-site facilities.
Hillview Rise residents will also benefit from the long-awaited Hume MRT station due to open in 2025 – also on the Downtown Line – in conjunction with redevelopment of the Rail Corridor and rejuvenation of Old Bukit Timah Fire Station as a recreational hub.
Motorists at Hillview Rise Residences will be able to take advantage of the major highway of Bukit Timah Road and Upper Bukit Timah Road for handy access to all parts of the island.
Residents at the Hillview apartments will also have ready access to a host of nearby amenities and attractions, including extensive greenery and impressive nature parks.
One of the benefits for young families at the Hillview condo is close proximity to prestigious schools and colleges, and a further educational institution is planned at the junction of Elizabeth Drive and Hillview Avenue.
Hillview Rise Residences at a glance
|District||23 (Choa Chu Kang, Diary Farm, Hillview, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok)|
|Number of units||est. 345|
– 1 Bedroom $8xxK
|Facilities||– Full condo facilities|
|Nearest MRT||Hillview 0.47m|
Less than 1km:
|Nearest malls||– HillV2|
|Nearest food centres|
– The Rail Mall
– Hillview Community Club
|Brochure||Download Verticus e-brochure (coming soon)|
Steeped in nature
Bukit Timah HillHillview Rise is located in a tranquil area near Bukit Timah Hill – Singapore’s highest peak at more than 163 metres. The Hillview area is encircled by magnificent greenery and the woodlands of Bukit Gombak to the north-west. To the east lies Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and to the south Bukit Batok Nature Park.Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is a 163-hectare site on the slopes of Bukit Timah Hill that’s a favourite destination for nature-lovers. It boasts a rich and diverse eco system with an amazing array of plant, animal and insect life typical of Singapore’s humid equatorial climate. Bukit Batok Nature Park was transformed from a disused quarry and is now the ideal place for a relaxing nature walk, with footpaths that afford striking views and meander among 36 hectares of crystal-clear waters, forest and splendid greenery. Other nearby nature parks include:
- Hindhede Nature Park – easy trails perfect for both older residents and families with young children at Hillview Rise Residences.
- Dairy Farm Nature Park – with a host of recreational amenities including multiple cycling and hiking trails.
- The Rifle Range Nature Park – teeming with wildlife and home to threatened species, and being revamped with more amenities and a network of natural hiking trails.
- Chestnut Nature Park – a green buffer for the Central Catchment Nature Reserve.
Hillview Rise Residences site plan
Hillview Rise Residences facilities floor plans
Hillview Rise Residences locale
Hillview Rise Residences
Call James Yeo at +65 8688 0009 for viewing.
Hillview, in District 23, was formerly an industrial area and home to operations such as a Ford Motor Company factory and a Castrol Oil Company plant.
Today, it’s one of the most affluent residential areas of Singapore, surrounded by delicatessens, restaurants, bars, cafes and convenience stores, plus the HillV2 shopping mall.
Next to HillV2 is Hillview Community Club, reopened in 2019 with an emphasis on reflecting the area’s natural marvels and distinct lush greenery – incorporating local flora and fauna and a rain-recycling feature to conserve water.
The community hub also houses a multi-purpose hall, food and drink outlets, a dance studio, a rooftop garden and other leisure facilities.
James’ insights on Hillview Rise Residences
- A totally private enclave with upmarket shopping mall, restaurants, cafe and bistro pub.
- Right next to a plot of educational land – convenient for young families.
- Like many of my featured condos for sale in Singapore, Hillview Rise is situated in a quiet and serene area – an ideal place for relaxation
- After 2013 cooling measures by the government to sustain a stable residential property market, housing prices in District 23 declined by 9.88 per cent over three years but have rallied strongly to rise by 20.62 per cent since 2016.
- Historically an industrial estate, Hillview is being transformed into the upmarket private residential area of the west.
- The Hillview condo is uniquely positioned between Woodlands Regional Centre and Jurong’s future second Central Business District. Getting to both places will be convenient and easy via Upper Bukit Timah Road – the major road artery that will also link to other parts of Singapore.
- Hillview Rise Residences is also within walking distance of Hillview MRT Station.
- There are park connectors, lots of greenery and facilities around Bukit Timah Hill that promote healthy living.
- Nothing at the moment.
Why I recommend Hillview Rise Residences
- Price are much more reasonable in this part of Singapore.
- The newest condo in the area – on the last plot of residential land near the MRT Station – will attract strong rental and buying demand.
- I believe the government is not done with developing this area, and any new recreational, educational or other projects will help to increase the value of homes here further.
+65 8688 0009