An affordable condo with good investment potential.
Broad appeal of the Parc Clematis condo at Clementi in Singapore
The location of the Parc Clematis condo – at Clementi along Jalan Lempeng in District 5 – will give residents ready access to a host of amenities and facilities on their doorstep.
The condo will also appeal to a broad range of home-seekers, from singles and young couples to larger families. The nine 24-floor towers contain 1- to 5-bedroom apartments, including dual key units, plus penthouse suites.
The 92 2- and 3-bedroom dual key condos are ideal for two generations of an extended family to live side by side while still maintaining their privacy.
The tower blocks themselves are also well spaced for privacy and optimum sunlight and airflow, so you won’t feel walled in, as may be the case with lower-quality developments.
Parc Clematis at a glance
|Address||2 – 20 Jalan Lempeng, Singapore|
|District||5 (Buona Vista, Clementi, Pasir Panjang)|
|Number of units||1,468|
|Developer||Sing-Haiyi Gold Pte Ltd|
|Prices||1 Bedroom – fr S$678,000|
2 Bedroom – fr S$999,000
2 Bedroom Dual Key – fr S$971,000
2 Bedroom + Study – fr S$1.075M
3 Bedroom – fr S$1.205M
3 Bedroom Dual Key – fr S$1.356M
3 Bedroom Premium – fr S$1.409M
4 Bedroom – fr S$1.609M
4 Bedroom – fr S$1.744M
5 Bedroom – fr S$2.225M
5 Bedroom Premium – fr S$2.311M
Penthouse – to be advised
Corner Terrace – to be advised
Bungalow – to be advised
– National University of Singapore
Less than 1km:
|Nearest malls||– 321 Clementi|
– Big Box
– Central Mall
– The Clementi Mall
|Nearest food centres||– Clementi 448 Market & Food Centre|
– The Clementi Mall
|Other amenities||– Near Jurong Lake District, Singapore’s second CBD|
– Near Holland Village
– Near International Business Park
– Short drive to Mapletree Business City
– Near one-north business park
|Brochure||Download Parc Clematis e-brochure|
Like many of my featured condos for sale in Singapore, Parc Clematis boasts an abundance of on-site amenities whether you simply want to relax or enjoy more active recreation. The facilities include lawns and gardens, water features, clubhouses, pavilions, and gym and dance studios.
There’s plenty to keep toddlers and older kids occupied, too, with playgrounds and water play areas.
Besides being a hub for businesses and the education sector, District 5 is also a vibrant area. And you’ll find even more leisure and entertainment opportunities surrounding Parc Clematis, including:
What’s more, you can combine a convenient family excursion with a spot of retail therapy, with major shopping malls, like 321 Clementi and Jem, within easy reach, plus a hawker centre and wet and dry market.
If you and your family want to venture farther afield, nearby expressways and MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) rail links give easy access to any part of the island.
Getting the best education for your children – no matter what their age – won’t be a problem if your family makes it home at the Parc Clematis condo, which is set amidst several outstanding educational establishments.
You’ll also have good access to the many medical centres and hospitals that serve the area.
The Parc Clematis locale
Call James Yeo at +65 8688 0009 for viewing.
Located at the heart of Clementi, the Parc Clematis condo is set within a private residential enclave and supersedes the former Park West development.
The condo’s neighbours include a handful of other condominiums and the Faber Hills Estate landed houses.
Parc Clematis is in an up-and-coming area, with the Jurong Lake District economic hub on the west side and Clementi township to the east.
Furthermore, this condo could see solid growth in property prices with the development of the High-Speed Rail Terminus at Jurong East MRT and the Jurong Lake District as part of Singapore’s upcoming second Central Business District (CBD).
The multiple facilities of the complex itself and plenty of surrounding transport and lifestyle amenities will enable residents to enjoy a high level of convenience, comfort, and luxury.
You’ll also find that the Parc Clematis setting within a mature estate provides ready access to countless other amenities, including shopping malls, supermarkets, banking facilities, and swimming and sports centres.
If you just want to take it easy after a hard day’s work, a leisurely stroll near the condo can place you in a relaxing environment where you can drink in the delights of nature – beautiful greenery is spread across the entire Clementi area, including major parks.
James’ insights on Parc Clematis
- Full condo facilities with large landscape.
- Near the renowned Nan Hua Primary School.
- Close proximity to Clementi MRT Station.
- Uniqueness. Clementi is a unique estate – you won’t find another like it in any other part of Singapore, and Parc Clematis will appeal to home-buyers looking for an ideal work and lifestyle balance.
- Educational hub. An estimated 90% of the surrounding area is dedicated to schools and other educational institutions – from primary schools to universities. This is ideal for parents who don’t want to have to keep moving as their children get older.
- Future growth. Parc Clematis is extremely close to Singapore’s future second CBD, so it will have fundamental strong support from both education and business sectors.
- Possibility of traffic noise for units facing the expressway.
Why I recommend Parc Clematis
- Rental demand. Clementi has always enjoyed strong demand for renting, due to the nearby National University of Singapore. While other areas have commercial cluster demand, Clementi provides a ready rental market among working professionals and students alike.
- Potential capital growth. Promotion of the J Gateway condo centred on its location within the second CBD. This development has seen average capital appreciation of 17.85% in a short span – 6 years. Parc Clematis will also enjoy all the benefits the second CBD will bring – plus, it already has an established education belt. This points to even better investment results.
+65 8688 0009