An affordable condo with good investment potential.
Strong investment potential of the Stirling Residences condo at Alexandra in Singapore
A high-rise prestigious development, the Stirling Residences condo is being hailed as a design masterpiece.
It’s a collaboration between 2 world-class developers – Logan Property and Nanshan Group – and blends functionality with aesthetic appeal.
This Alexandra condo property will contain 1- to 4-bedroom apartments in skyscraper-like towers with a symmetry of design that will make a bold statement with a commanding presence.
The diversity in size of the units will appeal to a range of home-seekers, including singles, young couples, families with children, and those looking for more expansive accommodation.
Stirling Residences at a glance
|Address||21 Stirling Road, Singapore 148960|
|District||3 (Alexandra, Queenstown, Tiong Bahru)|
|Number of units||1,259|
|Developer||LN Development (Stirling) Pte Ltd (Logan Property Holdings & Nanshan Group)|
|Prices||1 Bedroom – fr S$894,000|
1 Bedroom + Study – fr S$965,000
2 Bedroom – fr S$1.160M
2 Bedroom + Study – fr S$1.394M
3 Bedroom – fr S$1.655M
3 Bedroom + Utility – fr S$1.695M
4 Bedroom – fr S$2.321M
Less than 1km:
1 – 2km:
|Nearest malls||– Alexandra Central|
– Queensway Shopping Centre
|Nearest food centres||– ABC Brickworks Food Centre|
– Alexandra Village Food Centre
– Mei Ling Heights Food Centre & Wet Market
|Other amenities||– Dempsey Hill (retail and lifestyle destination)|
– Holland Village
– Cold Storage (Anchorpoint)
– NTUC FairPrice (170 Stirling Road)
– Alexandra Hospital
– one-north commercial cluster
– Car showrooms in Leng Kee area
|Brochure||Download Stirling Residences e-brochure|
Stirling Residences is also likely to figure high on the shopping list of astute investors.
Landlords make money through capital appreciation – property increasing in value with time – and rental yield that ideally also grows over time. The Stirling Residences condo look strong on both fronts.
The condo may be in proximity to landed properties and Housing Development Board estates but there should still be enough distance to keep residents happy.
Stirling Residences is perched on a gentle incline and offers stunning views of the Sentosa island resort and the city skyline.
Extensive condo facilities
The condo facilities are plentiful and impressive, including swimming pool, tennis courts, barbecue pavilion, gym, steam room, library, and sky terraces.
Kids are well catered for, too, with amenities such as playgrounds and kids’ pool. There’s even a childcare centre on its premises!
Rail, bus, and roads links
When you wish to visit other areas of the island, Queenstown MRT station is less than 300 metres from Stirling Residences – a short walk past the Presbyterian Church.
There’s also a good bus service that runs along Stirling Road that can take you to Sims Place, with stops at Farrer Park, River Valley, and Dhoby Ghaut.
Motorists are well served, too, with major expressways like The Central Expressway, Pan Island Expressway, and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
And you won’t even need an expressway if you’re heading for destinations such as the Central Business District, Orchard shopping belt, Holland Village, or Buona Vista.
Stirling Residences in District 3 with historical significance
Colonial buildings that replaced vegetable and fruit plantations can still be seen around District 3, despite its redevelopment as a major residential area with multiple diverse amenities, which sparks huge interest from home-buyers.
Queenstown is named after Queen Elizabeth II to mark her coronation in 1953, when Singapore was still a British colony. The area became the first testing ground for Singapore’s public housing initiatives, and the island’s first satellite town.
Since then, many private condos have sprung up in the area, and the old district of Queenstown has been given a new lease of life.
The Stirling Residences locale – something for everyone
Call James Yeo at +65 8688 0009 for viewing.
The area around Stirling Residences abounds with an extensive variety of amenities to suit all ages and tastes, including:
- Shopping centres
- Community centres
A 5-minute stroll into Alexandra itself will reward you with a host of coffee shops serving traditional local delicacies, plus the popular Mei Ling Market and Food Centre, which incorporates a wet market on the ground floor, with fresh seafood delivered daily.
There’s also Queensway Shopping Centre, one of Singapore’s first multi-purpose retail complexes and now a particular attraction for consumers seeking quality sports gear.
If furniture shopping is higher on your agenda, one of just two IKEA outlets on the island is situated close to the Stirling Residences condo.
As for education for your children, the area around Stirling Residences is rich in quality schools – from primary to tertiary, to international schools – and the National University of Singapore is only a couple of kilometres away.
James’ insights on Stirling Residences
- Close proximity to MRT station.
- On the fringe of the Central Region.
- Near commercial clusters One-North business park, Mapletree Business City and the Central Business District.
- Easy access to Orchard, City Hall, and Dempsey.
- The nearby Queens condo launched in 2000 went through a dip in 2013 due to government intervention to cool market prices but was able to pick its pricing, even faced with strong competition.
- Demand in this area is strong, both in price appreciation support and rental transaction.
- The downward slope when walking to the MRT station.
- Some lower-level apartments may get noise from activities at Tiong Ghee Temple.
Why I recommend Stirling Residences
- Buying a property is all about keeping yourself flexible at all times and in all market situations. Stirling Residences allows you to be adaptable because selling and renting isn’t an issue in this area, going on past transactions.
- With a government White Paper targeting a 6.9 million population, demand for Stirling Residences and other quality condos for sale in Singapore will remain strong.
+65 8688 0009