An affordable condo with good investment potential.
Verticus condo at Balestier in Singapore – luxury downtown living and a solid investment
The Verticus condo in the Balestier area of Singapore’s vibrant District 12 will offer residents exclusive, freehold luxury living in a tranquil setting of lush garden greenery in a prime location.
Savvy buyers who act now to secure one of these Balestier condos for sale are likely to see their properties rise in value alongside future developments in the vicinity, which will also boost rental potential.
Strategically positioned in the Central Region, between Balestier Road and Jan Toa Payoh, Verticus will comprise 162 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments in a single 28-storey block.
Verticus at a glance
|Address||5 Jalan Kemaman, Singapore 329325|
|District||12 (Toa Payoh, Serangoon, Balestier)|
|Number of units||162|
|Developer||Soibuild Group Holdings|
1 Bedroom – fr $837K
– Drop off Lobby
|Nearest MRT||Toa Payoh 0.82km|
Less than 1km Pri Sch:
Less than 1km Sec Sch:
|Nearest malls||– Shaw Plaza|
– Zhongshan Mall
– Square 2
– Novena Square
– Royal Square @ Novena
– Velocity @ Novena Square
– United Square
|Nearest food centres|
– Balestier Food Centre
– Wheeler’s Yard (28 Lor Ampas, Singapore 328781)
|Brochure||Download Verticus e-brochure|
On-site facilities include:
- Swimming pools
- Tennis court
- Function room
- Barbecue area
There’s also an abundance of amenities near the Balestier condo, including:
- Shopping malls
- Leisure parks
- Numerous restaurants and eateries
- Good schools
- Several MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) rail stations
As well as the convenience of local MRT stations, Verticus residents will have good access to road links such as the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), which runs east to west across the island.
Verticus is being developed by Solibuild, an award-winning integrated property group in Singapore with more than 40 years of experience, and their condo at Balestier is expected to be a trend-setter.
Looking to the future
Families at Verticus will benefit from new leisure opportunities and medical facilities being created in a major development at nearby Novena in a project that also looks set to strengthen capital growth and rental yield of Verticus properties.
Health City Novena is a masterplan to shape the future of healthcare in Singapore by creating an integrated and sustainable urban development that will go beyond healthcare to embrace a holistic eco-system including:
- Health services, research and education.
- Commercial, leisure and public spaces that promote a healthy lifestyle.
Due for completion by 2030, Health City will feature a 17-hectare integrated healthcare complex – linking Tan Tock Seng Hospital, a medical school and all public and volunteer healthcare facilities – and incorporate the National Centre for Infectious Diseases.
A further development – an Integrated Intermediate Care Hub – will comprise Dover Park Hospice and a planned second community hospital. As well as intermediate care, Health City Novena will also offer acute and long-term care to residents throughout the Central Region.
Nature-lovers at Verticus will also benefit from plans for nearby Toa Payoh. Under the Toa Payoh Masterplan, this self-contained satellite town will see the development of seven new mini parks along Toa Payoh Ring Road, plus thousands of new homes, and a revamp of the iconic town centre.
To make life easier for older residents and visitors, all 5 neighbourhood centres in the town will be equipped with features such as handrails and ramps.
The Toa Payoh redevelopment will be carried out with a focus on preserving the charm and rich heritage of the mature town, which already contains a variety of amenities such as stores, schools, markets and hawker centres, clinics, cinemas and community centres.
The Verticus condo locale
Call James Yeo at +65 8688 0009 for viewing.
The Verticus condo affords impressive views of Kallang River and the seascape and cityscape, and offers all the convenience of downtown living, with everything you need on your doorstep.
Travelling farther afield will be a breeze thanks to the close proximity of key expressways and MRT stations.
Providing ready access to Novena, Serangoon and Bendemeer districts, Balestier is a residential and commercial area with historical heritage – named after Joseph Balestier, the first US Consul of Singapore, who owned the 1,000-acre Balestier sugarcane plantation.
The Balestier condominium is also just a short drive to the Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping belt.
Closer to hand, you’ll find a host of grocery outlets and eateries renowned for good food – a popular attraction among locals and ex-pats alike – plus:
- Toa Payoh Town Park – a big draw for walkers and joggers, and a favourite spot for family leisure time.
- Kallang Leisure Park – ice skating rink, cinemas and a bowling centre all under one roof.
- Singapore Sports Hub – the 35-hectare state-of-the-art sports, entertainment and lifestyle centre that incorporates Singapore National Stadium.
- East Coast Park – dining and sporting and recreational fun for all the family.
- Suntec City – with multiple stores plus dining and entertainment experiences.
James’ insights on Verticus Balestier condo
- Within the Central Region and near prime locations such as Orchard, City Hall and Raffles Place.
- Close to future developments like Health City Novena and Paya Lebar Central.
- Historically, Balestier provides rental homes for doctors and nurses and many other professions. With Novena becoming the largest health centre in Singapore, this demand will increase.
- Whether you’re buying to stay or for investment purposes, Verticus represents a sound long-term financial investment.
- Very little. The condo is in an area that’s constantly seeing key improvements.
Why I recommend Verticus condo
- Good capital and rental gain.
- Ease of resale.
+65 8688 0009